Wednesday 14 January 2009

Bilbao



I´m Naia, and I´m going to speak about my hometown. I'm seventeen, and I've lived here since I was born. In my opinion, Bilbao is the perfect town. It's not big, but it's neither small and the metro goes just everywhere, and everything is near by. The tram is also another transport you could use if you come here, and it's very fast, i mean, you don't have to be long time waiting to it if you want to go from one place to another.

















The most popular place of this town, is the museum. Everyone who comes here, can't go without seen it. It's well known because of the dog that it's in the outside, which is done with flowers. And there are also shows from time to time, like concerts, flashes shows..





































If you like party, good music, and relate with people, you can't miss Bilbao in august. For a week, you would live all day in celebration. Drinking, dancing, singing... They could not be the most popular parties from Spain, but in mi opinion, they are the best and I enjoyed them the most. It all started with the "chupinazo", and then you're gona spend a very good time.






I hope you enjoy it.
:)

1 comment:

Sophia Molen said...

Im going to Bilbao tomorrow! I was googling about this city. Do you have any tips?

xx
myvisualillusions.blogspot.com