Wednesday 7 January 2009

Deusto*]

I lived in Deusto until I was 12 . This is an area from Bilbao, this is a nice place because here you can get to know a big group of people that live there, because most of them have lived here most of their lives.


Four years ago I moved to the centre of the city, near the Football Stadium of San Mamés. Where I live now is a lively place, because near here there´re lots of shops. I don´t really like it, I prefer to live in Deusto because is more peaceful.


Here there is one of the most important universities that you can find in Spain "The University of Deusto" . This university is well known throughout the world, because of it´s degree in law and because it´s the oldest university here.




In Bilbao there is a building that has a very historical importance. The building, which has a tiger on his roof near the Euskalduna´s park, beside the river.




Finally, Deusto is a confortable place to live, and although it doesn´t have too much night places, it´s an area which is near the big City of Bilbao, where you can find lots of different places to spend a great time with your friends and also if you´re on your own.

No comments: